** Hot News **
PowerBuilder - Windows O/S Explorer
Software Tool & Die Inc. are please to announce the release of its updated MS-Windows O/S System Explorer utility all written in PowerBuilder 2019 - build 2082! This utility demonstrates the power of using the STD Integrated Framework plus MS-Windows SDK calls to locate every running application, process, service, etc running in the entire operating system. The latest release contains the following upgrades ...
- Migrated the code base from PB2017R3 build 1880 to PB 2019 - build 2082!
- Updated the STD Integrated framework to the latest release (2019.4.1.141)
- Added MS-Window "Notifications" support
- Now supports the new PB2019 Theme feature
- Now supports the newer PB2019 built-in Icons for a more modern look
- Added support for PowerServer 2019
- Various small performance improvements
|WinExplorer running in Windows 10 in "Native" application mode!|
This release is also already ready for deployment as either a Web Browser based application or IWA (Installable Web Application) based application utilizing the PowerServer 2019 software. With the combination of the STD Integrated Framework plus Appeon PowerServer - the MS-Windows Explorer application will now function in either the Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox, Chrome or Edge web browsers.
|WinExplorer running as a PowerServer "Web" application within the Edge browser!|
Enjoy ... Chris