** Hot News **
Appeon Corporation has just released an official maintenance release to their Appeon Web product. This is version 6.5.1 build 1045 that encompasses maintenance release #104. This MR is for all versions of Appeon (Developer, Server and Web Component).
Appeon 6.5.1045 Download Links - Maintenance Release for Windows ...
MR #104 addresses the following issues ...
- FileWrite cannot work in StreamMode.
- Under DW QueryMode, the DW SQL uses the alias name of table, but the converted SQL uses the real name of table.
- Embedded SQL Update Clob column has issues in PB 12 or later.
- When the Evaluate expression contains space, the DW Describe function returns incorrect value.
- The SpellChecker DLL cannot be called in 64-bit IE.
- For the dynamically created Crosstab DataWindow, if the first data retrieval returns 0 (no data), then the second data retrieval will cause Crosstab DW to disappear.
- Immediately after the user selects WebSphere or WebLogic or EAServer 6.x in the Connection Cache Profiles window in Appeon Developer, there is no message that tells user this is unsupported server
- InputFieldLocate function caused IE crash.
- When calling the procedure, Appeon Server cannot find the procedure, because it did not pass the user name.
- When inputting millisecond in a DataTime column, the value is incorrect, for example, input 02/22/12 10:47:09:050 in a column with format "mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss:fff", the value changes to 02/22/12 10:47:09:500.
- If you set the printer to "Print on both sides", and then call the PrintDataWindow function to print the DataWindows in one print job, the second side will be always printed using the same margin as the first side.
- Deploy log cannot display in the expected format in IE 9.
- When there is more than one result set for a stored procedure, SQLCode returns -1 in PB, while returns 100 in Appeon.
- SaveAs XML, for example dw_1.SaveAs(s_filename, XML!, false) failed to store data whose row status is DataModified!, however it can store data whose row status is NewModified! or NotModified!.
- If the DataWindow object takes retrieval arguments but none is passed, the DataWindow control prompts the user for them, however, this prompt window did not display in Appeon Web application.
- Filereadex cannot read BMP file into blob variable in StreamMode; when reading BMP file into string variable in LineMode, it will cause IE crash.
- When a DataWindow is dynamically created, JBoss reports a warning in console "Closing a result set you left open! Please close it yourself."
- Using the Round, Abs, or Truncate function to handle the decimal data will produce a slightly different result in Appeon, for example, round(64.1) = 64.0999999999999900 which produces a very slight difference 0.00000000000001.
- When dynamically add items to the first-level menu, some items failed to add, and when dynamically adding items to the second-level menu, IE crashed.
- When setting the Run Mode Settings to "Test Mode" in AEM, calling the of_callwebservice function will report error "Internal error. Please contact the system administrator."
Note: For more information on Appeon 6.5.1 or to download other versions of MR#104 (Unix or Linux), please visit the Appeon website - click here!
Regards .... Chris