** How News **
The new Appeon version 6.5 for PowerBuilder has just been released that supports PowerBuilder 12 Classic, JBoss application server, .NET server load balancing, and many other new features and enhancements. The edition for .NET platform was just released in August and the edition for Java platform will be available later this month.
New Feature Highlights ...
- Supports PowerBuilder 12 Classic.
- Web Services can be used as the data source for DataWindows.
- DataWindows can be saved in various formats, including PDFs and images (JPEG/GIF/BMP).
- BYTE data type is supported and binary data can be processed as parameters.
- FileReadEx and FileWriteEx functions are supported for handling large files.
- Printer page size/width/length can be customized by defining the dimensions in the PB painter.
Regards ... Chris