** Hot News **
PowerBuilder - Windows O/S Explorer
Software Tool & Die Inc. are please to announce the release of its updated MS-Windows O/S System Explorer utility all written in PowerBuilder 2017R3 - build 1880! This utility demonstrates the power of using the STD Integrated Framework plus MS-Windows SDK calls to locate every running application, process, service, etc running in the entire operating system. The latest release contains the following upgrades ...
- Migrated the code base from 2017R2 to PowerBuilder 2017R3 build 1880
- Updated the STD Integrated framework to the latest release (2019R1 Build 124)
- Created a PB2019 (build 1960) beta test version (checkout new "beta" sub-folder)
- Created a new PBL to house all images so that no image deployment is now necessary
- Various small performance improvements
|Win 32/64 WinExplorer running on W10|
This release is also already ready for deployment as a Web Browser or IWA (Installable Web Application) based application utilizing the PowerServer software. With the combination of the STD Integrated Framework plus Appeon PowerServer - the MS-Windows Explorer application will now function in either the Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox, Chrome or Edge web browsers.
|WinExplorer running as a Web App on MS-Edge!|
Unlock the "Power" in PowerBuilder and download this free PB Classic utility application. Check out the prowess of the Integrated framework assisting the Windows Explorer application - click here to download!
Enjoy ... Chris