** Hot News **
The PowerBuilder version 12.5 public beta has started this week! You can join the program and download the software from this link <click here>. PB 12.5 includes the following new feature highlights (and more) ....
PowerBuilder 12.5 Features
- The ability to deploy custom visual user objects as .NET assemblies for use in other .NET applications.
- A new WCF Service feature that allows business logic written in PowerBuilder to be deployed as a web service.
- New options to make creating, compiling and deploying .NET applications faster and easier than ever before
- DataWindow enhancements for both WPF and PowerBuilder Classic.
- Language enhancements and support for .NET events
- The ability to call REST based web services
- Numerous IDE enhancements and more.
When you register to download PB 12.5, you will also be able to download further documentation that describes in detail the new and revised features of both PB Classic and PB.Net.
Regards ... Chris