** Hot News **
Integrated Foundation Classes (2015R2) Released!
"THE" PowerBuilder Classic & Appeon Framework!
(v2015.2.0.35 - June 10, 2015)
Software Tool & Die Inc (STD) is very pleased to announce that they have just released an updated version 2015R2 (2015.2.0.35) of their Integrated Foundation Class library for PowerBuilder "Classic", Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile!
The latest version contains the following updates and has been tested with Appeon 2013R2 and Appeon 2015 (GA) using the official MR (maintenance releases) of PowerBuilder "Classic" versions 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6. Testing inside of PB included Win32 (both p-code & m-code) deployments while testing inside of Appeon included latest Web Browsers, latest Apple Tablet/Smart Phone and Android Tablet/Smart Phone deployments.
Release 2015.2.0.35 change highlights ...
- Framework was system tested with: PowerBuilder Classic 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6; Appeon 2013R2 and 2015; iOS 8.3 and Android 5.0.1/5.1 (both Smart Phone & Tablet); IE10/11; FireFox 37.02; Safari 5.1.7; Opera 29.0.1795.47; Chrome 42.0.2311.135.1)
- Added new "ns_ws_connection_master" Web Service Connection base class.
- Added new "nc_thread_execution_master" base class for Multi-threading support.
- Added new "nc_thread_postback_master" base class for Multi-threading support.
- Added new "of_get_appl_data_path" method to the "nc_app_controller_master" base class.
- Added new "of_get_appl_temp_path" method to the "nc_app_controller_master" base class.
- Replaced Log Wrap Integer with a Long data type in the "nc_app_controller_master" base class.
- Added new "STD_FC_PB_Base_i.pbl" PB Library that supports the Italian language!
=> Many thanks to Gimmy Susan for the Italian translations & testing!
- Added a New global function "FN_NVL" added that implememts the "NULL VALUE" DBMS command in PB.
- Added a New global function "FN_IIN" added that implememts the "IN" DBMS command in PB.
- Added a New INI value "Log_Wrap" (Y/N) that enables/disables Log File wrapping.
- Added a New INI value "Log_Wrap_Size" (NNNNNNNN) - threshold when Log File wrapping is active.
- Added a New "vs_dc_webservice_master" class to handle Web Service DWO's inside a DW Control.
- Added a New "ns_ds_webservice_master" class to handle Web Service DWO's inside a DataStore.
Futures1) Continued performance improvements in the PB, Web and Mobile single source framework.
2) Add more PB, Web and Mobile features (ie: controls, Active Directory, etc).
3) Integrate Open Source tools like Spell Checking, OCR, Imaging, and more!
4) Add new GUI controls
5) Extend the IIS (Web Services) framework
The FC's are *free* and can be downloaded (along with a sample Order Entry application) from the SourceForge website!
Enjoy ... Chris