** Hot News **
Integrated Foundation Classes (2015R4-2) Released!
"THE" PowerBuilder Classic & Appeon Framework!
(v2015.4.2.49 - October 27, 2015)
Software Tool & Die Inc (STD) is very pleased to announce that they have just released an updated version 2015R4 (2015.4.2.49) of their Integrated Foundation Class library for PowerBuilder "Classic", Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile!
The latest version contains the following updates and has been tested with Appeon Appeon 2015.328.00 (GA) using the official MR (maintenance releases) of PowerBuilder "Classic" versions 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6. Testing inside of PB included Win32 (both P-code & M-code) deployments while testing inside of Appeon included latest Web Browsers, latest Apple Tablet/Smart Phone and Android Tablet/Smart Phone deployments.
Release 2015.4.2.49 change highlights ...
|Synchronized Zooming (No coding required!)|
Framework was system tested with: PowerBuilder Classic 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6; Appeon and 2015R1 (2015.0328.00); iOS 9.1 and Android 6.0 (both Smart Phone & Tablet); IE10/11; FireFox 40.0.3; Safari 5.1.7; Opera 32.0.1948.25; Chrome 45.0.2454.101; and EDGE 20.10240.16384.0 web browsers.
- Revised "fn_open_sheet_window_withparm" function to log the Window HANDLE being OPENED.
- Revised "fn_open_window" function to log the Window HANDLE being OPENED.
- Fixed display formatting issues with Messages #94 & #95.
- Renamed the "of_create_instance" method to "of_create_ejb" to better define the action being performed.
- Revised the "vs_dc_master" base class to support Synchronized Zooming".
- Revised the "wn_master" base class to support Synchronized Zooming".
- Revised "wn_master" class to log the Window HANDLE being CLOSED.
- Revised "nc_app_controller_master" class to log the O/S Command Line information being passed into the application.
|Example of Synchronized Zooming in an Appeon Mobile application!|
a) PowerBuilder to Java (PB2Java)
b) The Order Entry example application (OrderEntry).
|Example of Synchronized Zooming in a native application!|
Future1) Continued performance improvements in the PB, Web and Mobile single source framework.
2) Add more PB, Web and Mobile features (ie: controls, Active Directory, etc).
3) Integrate Open Source tools like Spell Checking, OCR, Imaging, and more!
4) Add new GUI controls
5) Extend the IIS (Web Services) framework
|Example of Synchronized Zooming in an Appeon Web application (EDGE Browser)!|
Enjoy ... Chris