** Hot News **
Integrated Foundation Classes (2015R4) Released!
"THE" PowerBuilder Classic & Appeon Framework!
(v2015.5.0.50 - December 14, 2015)
Software Tool & Die Inc (STD) is very pleased to announce that they have just released an updated version 2015R5 (2015.5.0.50) of their Integrated Foundation Class library for PowerBuilder "Classic", Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile!
The latest version contains the following updates and has been tested with Appeon Appeon 2015.328.00 (GA) using the official MR (maintenance releases) of PowerBuilder "Classic" versions 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6. Testing inside of PB included Win32 (both P-code & M-code) deployments while testing inside of Appeon included latest Web Browsers, latest Apple Tablet/Smart Phone and Android Tablet/Smart Phone deployments.
Release 2015.5.0.50 change highlights ...
- Framework was system tested with: PowerBuilder Classic 12.1, 12.5.1 and 12.6; Appeon and 2015R1 (2015.0328.00); iOS 9.0.1 and Android 6.0.1 (both Smart Phone & Tablet); IE10/11; FireFox 42.0.0; Safari 5.1.7; Opera 32.0.1948.25; Chrome 47.0.2526.80, Edge 20.10240.16384.0 )
- Revised the "nc_app_controller_master" NVUO, adding in support for SYSTEM TRAY processing option flag.
- Revised the "wn_controller_master" window, adding in support for SYSTEM TRAY processing.
- Created new "mu_systemtray_master" menu to support System Tray functionality when activated.
- Created new "nc_systemtray_master" NVUO abstract class to handle all SYSTEM TRAY processing!
- Revised the "wn_controller_master_i" abstract Italian based Window class to inherit from the correct ancestor.
- Revised the "ns_internet_master" NVUO to return the correct "Long"data type to support a "-1".
- Revised the "mu_application_master" menu, adding a new menu item to support the new System Tray functionality.
- Revised the new "nc_systemtray_master" NVUO abstract class to handle MS-Windows NOTIFICATIONS and the W10 ACTION CENTER!
- Updated the OrderEntry application to demonstrate the new SYSTEM TRAY and Windows NOTIFICATION features!
- Added WINFORM target back into the OrderEntry application which also includes a Smart Client deployment option.
Future1) Continued performance improvements in the PB, Web and Mobile single source framework.
2) Add more PB, Web and Mobile features (ie: controls, Active Directory, etc).
3) Integrate Open Source tools like Spell Checking, OCR, Imaging, and more!
4) Add new GUI controls
5) Extend the IIS (Web Services) framework
The FC's are *free* and can be downloaded (along with a sample Order Entry application) from the SourceForge website!
Enjoy ... Chris