Survey Says ...
For many years Novalys (the makers of VisualExpert) have conducted an international survey on the use of Sybase's PowerBuilder development tool. This is a great feedback mechanism and the last few years results have shown significant changes in developers impressions of this premier IDE! The survey covers many aspects of PowerBuilder usage - here are some of the areas that are covered:
- What is the average size of a PowerBuilder project?
- What type of application is currently developed with PB?
- Which other tools are used along with PB?
- What are the expectations of PowerBuilder users?
- What trends do you see from your perspective?
- What are the key PB enhancements IT people are looking for?
- To what extent will PB be used for Web development?
You can provide "valuable" research information and feedback to Sybase and the PowerBuilder community by taking the 2010 survey (click here). If you are interested in last years results for 2009 click here - for results for 2008 click here!
Regards ... Chris