** Hot News **
STD Foundation Classes
Updated BASE64 Example Application released!
- Migrated the code to PB2022 build 1892
- Updated "Theme" support for PB2022
- Updated "Corrupt" Base64 file handling check
- Updated the BLOB processing feature for SQLAnyWhere v17 build 188.8.131.5258)
- Converted Application Messages to use the new framework supplied "dw_messages_app_e" DataWindow object that is now used to store application specific messages.
- Update the STD Framework to the latest version 2023.1.0.325
- Tested the Base64 code on W10 version 21H2 build 19045.2728
- Tested the Base64 code on W11 version 21H2 build 22621.1413
- Updated for PowerClient 2022 App deployment
- Updated for PowerServer 2022 App deployment
|Base64 example from an ANSI text file!|
|Error handling for corrupt (incomplete) or wrong encoded Base64 files.|
- lo_crypto.of_base64_stringtobinary ( lblb_image , ls_base64 )
|Base64 file translation into an image (or any other binary format for that matter)!|
The latest Base64 Example - along with the STD Integrated Framework is also able be used with PowerClient and PowerServer (Cloud) v2022 applications. Thus, the Base64 Example application can also be deployed to your favourite Web Server for convenient deployment.
You can download the Base64 Example application from the STD Framework's website by clicking here! You can also download either of the free open source STD frameworks for PowerBuilder, InfoMaker and PowerServer version 2022 by clicking here!
Regards ... Chris