** Hot News **
PowerBuilder - Windows O/S Explorer
Updated for PB2019R2!
Software Tool & Die Inc. are please to announce the release of its updated MS-Windows O/S System Explorer utility all written in PowerBuilder 2019R2 - build 2353! This utility demonstrates the power of using the STD Integrated Framework plus MS-Windows SDK calls to locate every running application, process, service, etc running in the entire operating system. The latest release contains the following upgrades ...
- Migrated the code base from PB2019 build 2082 to PB 2019R2 - build 2353!
- Updated the STD Integrated framework to the latest release (2020.1.0.160)
- Added MS-Window "Notifications" support
- Now supports the new PB2019R2 Theme feature
- Now supports the newer PB2019R2 built-in Icons for a more modern look
- Added support for PowerServer 2020 build 2323
- Various small performance improvements
|WinExplorer running in Windows 10 in "Native" application mode!|
This release is also already ready for deployment as either a Web Browser based application or IWA (Installable Web Application) based application utilizing the PowerServer 2019R2 software. With the combination of the STD Integrated Framework plus Appeon PowerServer - the MS-Windows Explorer application will now function in either the Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox, Chrome or Edge web browsers.
|WinExplorer running as a PowerServer "Web" application within the Edge browser!|
Note: Older versions of the Windows Explorer utility can be found in the "Archive" sub-folder.
Enjoy ... Chris
Enjoy ... Chris