Search My Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

New Website - Appeon PowerBuilder

** Hot News **


Hi Everyone;

     Come check out Appeon’s new website that now includes Appeon PowerBuilder in its portfolio! Do a Live Chat with the Appeon sales team, browse various Appeon & PB videos, check out the FAQ’s on the upcoming Appeon PB, Review PB’s new road-map, check out the new “Developer” section, and much, much more!

Click here to check out the new Website!


    Also, check out the huge savings on pre-ordering Appeon PowerBuilder before December 31, 2016 ....  
 
Click here and Save!



Regards ... Chris

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Chris, looks nice, a clean and simple website. (what a relief after the labyrinth of SAP.
    regards,
    MiguelL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Nice website. Created a profile and nothing stated that I had to wait for activation email. Now account is locked out. Said I could change the password to continue, but that did not work. Guess my two license purchase will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul;

    Sorry for the poor experience in creating a website account. I have passed along your suggestion to the Web Team about indicating that a verification email was sent to activate your account. Let me know if I can be of assistance in getting your account activate! Regards ... Chris

    ReplyDelete